Information about our registration, along with the results of inspections and surveys undertaken by the Care Quality Commission, is available from the Care Quality Commission website.
The most recent Care Quality Commission (CQC) quality report for The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust was published on 16th August 2017. You can read a summary of the findings in our CQC Report Newsletter.
- Overall, The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust been rated as “Requires Improvement”
Ratings for individual hospitals and other locations
- The Princess Royal Hospital was rated as “Requires Improvement”
- The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital was rated as “Requires Improvement”
- Bridgnorth Midwifery Unit was rated as “Good”
- Ludlow Midwifery Unit was rated as “Requires Improvement”
- Oswestry Maternity Unit was rated as “Good”
Trust Action Plan
- The Trust action plan can be viewed here
CQC Surveys of Patient Experience
- The CQC undertakes regular surveys of patient experience. You can find out more about surveys of patient experience on the CQC website.
- The most recent inpatient survey of NHS hospitals in England was published in June 2016. The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust was rated as “about the same” compared to the average for NHS hospitals in England in all 11 categories. You can view our patient survey results on the CQC website.