We have today issued the first edition of Safest & Kindest, a new public newsletter of The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust (SaTH).
In this 16-page newsletter (found Here) you can read about:
- How consultants have explored the benefits and pitfalls of transforming emergency care from other organisations. This is on page 4
- An innovative new cancer App, funded by the Lingen Davies Cancer Fund, will be showcased at a prestigious health conference. See page 5
- Two outdoor gyms, 2,000 trees and host of community activities. Find out about everything we are doing to celebrate NHS Sustainability Day. See page 7
- SaTH is on a journey to become the safest and kindest organisation in the NHS, and a number of positive changes have already been delivered through our partnership with the Virginia Mason Institute (VMI). See pages 10 and 11.
- Meet out latest VIP Award winners. See page 13
We hope you will find this first edition of interest.