The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust is committed to working with our communities to make sure we deliver the best healthcare for people living in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and Mid Wales.
As well as being responsible for our People’s Academies, the Community Engagement team organise quarterly Community Working Together meetings in Telford and Shrewsbury where local people are invited to come along to find out what is happening at their hospital, and talk to the team about anything they think we need to know.
If you would like our Community Engagement team to attend your meeting, or community event, please contact the office on 01743 492390, or email email@example.com.
Events we’re attending:
- Young People’s Health and Wellbeing Event – 11am-12pm, 10 April, Shrewsbury Jobcentre
- Polish Heritage Day – 8.30am-4pm, 4 May, Donnington
- See & Hear Event – 8.30am-4pm, 15 May, The Sports Village, Sundorne Road
- International Children’s Day – 8.30am-4pm, 01 June, Monkmoor Recreation Centre
Community Working Together Events
These events give you an opportunity to find out what is happening at your local hospital, and to talk to members of the Executive team
Our next meetings will take place in May – please follow the links below to confirm your place:
Rural Community Meetings
We have been taking our Chief Executive, Simon Wright, out to speak to some of our rural communities, and have so far visited Clun and Market Drayton. Meetings coming up are:
- Monday 29 April, 10:30 – 12:00, The Qube, Oswestry
- Friday 10 May 09:30 – 11:00, Castle Hall, Bridgnorth
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance if you would like to come along to either of these meetings.