Book a Blood test online
You must be registered with a GP in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin to book into these clinics. This service is also available to Powys patients who access SaTH services.
- Please only book a blood test if you have been advised it is needed by your GP/referrer.
- If you are booking an appointment on behalf of someone else, please ensure you enter the details of the person who requires the blood test.
- There are no walk-in appointments. Patients attending for a blood test will need to wear a face covering during their visit and adhere to Trust policies in place for infection control.
- Our advisors use the same online booking system and do not have access to earlier appointments.
- The telephone booking line – 01743 492510 – will still be available Monday – Friday 09.00hrs to 16.00hrs (excluding public bank holidays).
For the following blood tests you must ring the booking line:
- Patients from the ages of 1 year to 16 years old.
- Patients whose blood form clearly states ‘urgent’, unless an appointment within the next 48 hours is available to be booked online.
- Patients who require an urgent blood test for Warfarin monitoring within 48 hours.
Any paediatric bloods for Telford GPs, should contact Donnington services to book blood tests on 01743 450855.
- Please scroll down to see the full list of clinic locations and the available appointment slots which vary across the sites. If your nearest clinic has a long waiting time you can access clinic slots at other sites which may have a shorter wait.
- Please only turn up for your appointment at your allocated time, we will not be able to see any patients ahead of their time.
- No Blood Form, no test.