Welcome to Vascular Surgery.
Common conditions we treat and procedures we conduct include:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- AAA – Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Aorto Bi-femoral Bypass Surgery
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Femoropopliteal & Femorodistal Bypass
- Iliac and Femoral Endarterectomy & Patch Plasty
- Ilio-Femoral / Femoral-Femoral Cross-Over Bypass Graft
- Intermittent Claudication
- Looking after your vein graft
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Transient Ischaemic Attacks
- Varicose Veins Assessment and Management
We also promote Healthy Eating.
Vascular Surgery Staff
Clinical Lead – Miss Kate Merriman
Vascular Consultants – Mr Fox, Mr Houghton, Mr Jones, Miss Merriman, Mr Sykes and Mr Shawish (locum doctor)
Vascular Clinical Nurse Specialists – Danielle Bajic, Marie Breeze and Tracey Reece
Vascular Secretaries – Debbie Laing, Sarah Et and Karen Knight
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening– Jessica Smith (Programme Manager), Rhiannon Davies, Jodie Joyner, Joe Khaliq and Sharon Bell
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
01743 261000 (switchboard)
Interested in working with us?
For more information about vacancies in the Trust please visit our Belong to Something website.