All staff will need to continue to notify their area of work if they are unable to attend work.
All members of staff, except Doctors – please contact your ward/dept. who will record your absence from work.
Please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Employee Number
- Reason for Absence
- Start Date of Absence
- Length of time you expect to be absent for
You must also email the address above if your absence record needs amending i.e., extending.
Please note, the Staff Absence Line is ending on 31st August 2022.
All absences should now only be recorded in HealthRoster. Please do not record any absences in ESR as the information you record within HealthRoster will go across to ESR once a month, usually around the 4th of the month.
All absences should be recorded on HealthRoster on the first day of absence and not added retrospectively.
- A guide on how to record an absence on HealthRoster is available here.
- A guide relating to Covid-19 absences is available within the HR Managers Resources folder which is available here.
- A supplementary flow chart of New Covid Categories is available here. If you require access to this folder, please contact that HR Admin Team.
- If you need help accessing HealthRoster please contact the E-Rostering Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A list of general sickness reasons is available on the ESR Supervisor Self Service page here.
If you need further support please contact the following teams:
Further HealthRoster guides and videos on how to:
- Add, Cancel, Delete, Edit or View an Unavailability
- Extend a Sickness Episode
- Record Sent Home Sick
Can be found on their intranet page.
- Order Lateral Flow Tests Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- HR Team – 01952 641 222
- HR FAQs
- Care First – Tel: 0800 174 319
- Occupational Health Team Prevent – 01327 810777