We are delighted to already have almost 4,000 Community Members, over 350 Organisations, and we continue to invite anyone over 14 years old who lives within the local area to join us. Membership is free and is one of the ways we can keep our local communities informed and involved in our hospital services.
As a Community Member you will receive a free regular member’s newsletter (Get Involved) which will have information about the Trust, and all up-and-coming events and meetings that you can attend. Other benefits of being a member include:
- Invitations to attend our regular series of About Health Events
- Telling us about the needs and expectations of your local community
- The opportunity to get involved in the future service developments
- Getting involved in focus groups, workshops and special interest groups about the health issues that matter to you
- Simply becoming a member to show your support for local hospital services
Becoming a member
Our members contribute to the organisation on a voluntary basis. We count on them for feedback, local knowledge and support. You can apply online by filling out the form below to become a Community Member of The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust. If you join online you can also use this form to update your membership.