The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust (Registered Charity 1107883).
The NHS provides funding for all essential care and treatment at our hospitals, but voluntary fundraising support and your donations can make a massive difference for our patients and staff.
This support is important for helping to improve the experience of our patients, enhancing our facilities and making a visit to hospital feel less stressful.
Fundraising can also support staff training, welfare and much more. This page provides details about how you can support us.
How you can help:
You can support our staff and patients in a number of ways, including:
- Organise your own fundraising event in your community or place of work with family, friends and colleagues.
- Join in with a sponsored event, including ones organised by our Trust Charity.
- Leave a legacy in your will.
- Get involved with fundraising through the Lingen Davies Cancer Fund.
- Volunteer in one of our coffee shops with the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital Friends and the Princess Royal Hospital Friends.
- Make a donation.
Donations can also be made in person at the Cashiers Office. This is located next to the main Outpatients waiting area at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, and in the main reception area of the Princess Royal Hospital. The Cashiers Office is open during normal office hours from Monday to Friday.
The Cashiers Office
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Mytton Oak Road
Cheques should be made payable to “The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust Charity”.