Welcome to Ward 25 Colorectal and Gastroenterology
Please note: under national guidelines there are currently restrictions on people visiting our hospitals. Please see our Coronavirus page for more information.
“I would like to welcome you to Ward 25. We are a 38-bedded ward with two specialities – Colorectal and Gastro medicine.
“During your stay with us we look forward to caring for you. We strive to deliver the safest, kindest care possible while always maintaining the highest standards possible
“If you have any questions about your care, please feel free to speak to myself or a member of the team.
“If you have any feedback about your stay we value your comments so that we can respond, learn and make improvements as necessary.”
Mandie Esp, Ward Manager
Please speak to a member of staff before bringing children on the ward.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01743 261000
Working with us
For more information about vacancies in the Trust please visit our Belong to Something website.
For job enquiries please contact: Email: email@example.com.
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Ward Manager: Mandie Esp
Matron: Debbie Millington
(Please note: We ask visitors to leave between 5.15pm and 6.15pm in order for patients to eat their meals)