We want to be open and transparent about the way we do business. We want to ensure local people and groups have the opportunity to ask The Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust Board of Directors questions about the Trust’s work.
At each meeting of the Trust Board of Directors held in Public, we will allow approximately 10 minutes for responding to questions from the public.
Questions from the public for the Board of Directors can be asked at any time in writing. However to allow for a full response to be given on the day of the meeting, we ask that questions are submitted in advance, by 10 am on the Tuesday before the Thursday meeting when the answers will be provided verbally. If a reply cannot conveniently be given verbally at the meeting, a written reply will be provided in due course after the meeting.
All questions responded to at the meeting will be published on the Trust’s website within a month of the meeting date at which they were raised.
Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to:
The Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust
Mytton Oak Road,
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter relevant to the previous Board of Directors’ meeting in Public
- is not about a matter for which the Trust is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt by virtue of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff, patient or any other individual.
By submitting a question, you are consenting to your name, your question/s and the Trust’s response provided at the meeting to be published on the Trust’s website and to be included in the minutes of that meeting which will also be published on the Trust’s website.
Previous Question Logs
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 07 January 2021
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 08 October 2020
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 30 July 2020