We want to be open and transparent about the way we do business. We want to ensure local people and groups have the opportunity to ask The Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust Board of Directors questions about the Trust’s work.
The Trust is receiving an unprecedented number of questions prior to Board of Directors’ meetings, many of which are not necessarily related to the previous meeting agenda. It has become challenging to set aside valuable resources (clinical and executive) to respond to each question in the limited time available.
We would therefore ask, from April 2021, that any questions arising directly from the papers presented to a Board of Directors’ meeting, be submitted by 17:00 on the second Friday following the meeting.
Responses will be provided on the website as soon as possible thereafter, with individual questions read out at a future Board of Directors’ meeting, where the question may inform a discussion of a particular agenda item at that meeting
Questions should be sent to email@example.com or sent by post to:
The Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust
Mytton Oak Road,
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter relevant to the previous Board of Directors’ meeting in Public
- is not about a matter for which the Trust is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt by virtue of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff, patient or any other individual.
By submitting a question, you are consenting to your name, your question and the Trust’s response to be published on the Trust’s website and to be included in the minutes of that meeting which will also be published on the Trust’s website.
Previous Question Logs
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 08 April 2021
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 07 January 2021
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 08 October 2020
Public Trust Board Questions Log – 30 July 2020