Ward 19 and 20 Children’s Ward
Welcome to Ward 19 and 20 Children’s Ward
Please consult a member of staff if someone needs to visit outside of the visiting hours. Please avoid visiting if you have recently been unwell, especially coughs/colds and please speak to a member of staff before bringing children on the ward.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on low volume.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
For general enquiries please contact
Tel: 01952 565919
Princess Royal Hospital, Telford
Ward Manager: Lisa Gilks
Matron: Emma Dodson
Lead Nurse: Lynn Atkin
Parents/Carers 24/7 (1 at night)
Please be mindful of mealtimes when visiting. Lunch is at 12.00pm and Tea is at 5.00pm.