Ward 28 Frailty and Medical
Please speak to a member of staff before bringing children on the ward. Visitors are free to speak with nursing staff about their relatives, however during periods of high work load staff may not be able to answer you enquiries straight away. If, after discussion with a designated nurse you would like to speak to someone further, please ask to speak to the Ward Manager, Sister or Nurse–in-charge of the shift before leaving the ward.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01743 261000
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Ward Manager: Zoe Day
Matron: Michelle Bowen
Please note: under national guidelines there are currently restrictions on people visiting our hospitals. Please see our Coronavirus page for more information.
2.30pm – 8.00pm