Ward 23 Neonatal
Welcome to Ward 23 Neonatal
If siblings have recently been ill with a cough or cold we politely request that they avoid visiting.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
Please see below for a video tour of the Neonatal Unit:
For general enquiries please contact
Tel: 01952 565923
Princess Royal Hospital, Telford
Ward Manager: Bernadette Cooke
Matron: Lynn Atkin
Please note: under national guidelines there are currently restrictions on people visiting our hospitals. Please see our Coronavirus page for more information.
Parents & siblings – open visiting
We allow visitors to the unit as long as they are accompanied by the parents.
Ward 21 – Postnatal
Ward 22 – Antenatal
Ward 24 – Delivery Suite
Paediatrics (Chilren’s Services)
Women’s Services (Gynaecology and EPAS)