The O’Connor Haematology Unit
Welcome to The O’Connor Haematology Unit
We ask that those who have had a cold, chest infection, sickness or diarrhoea do not visit in order to protect our patients. Please speak to a member of staff before bringing children on the ward.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01743 261000
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Ward Manager: Linda Morgan
Matron: Angie Cooper
Open visiting between 8.00am – 6.00pm