Paul Brown Day Hospital
Welcome to Paul Brown Day Hospital
We perform a variety of services including:
- Falls Prevention and assessment service for the over 65s
- OTAGO and Postural Stability exercise groups
- Assessment and provision of necessary walking aids
- Signposting and referal to other relevant services
- Osteoporosis screening and DEXA scanning (please note: this service is only for patients who are referred through our falls clinic)
- Access to medical review as required
- TIA and Stoke clinics
- Movement disorder clinics
- Various other out-patient clinics as well as in out-patients
Please can you let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an appointment, as your appointment slot can be allocated to another patient.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01952 641222
Princess Royal Hospital, Telford
Referrals to Paul Brown Day Hospital must be made by a GP or health/social care professional.
Aide Memoire for Care Home Staff
We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm depending on the clinics that are taking place.
Care of the Elderly