Ward 14 Women’s Services – Gynaecology and Early Pregnancy Assessment Service
Welcome to Ward 12 and 14 Women’s Services – Gynaecology
Please speak to a member of staff before bringing children on the ward.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
- On the evening of an operation, we ask that visitors stay for no more than 30 minutes at a time.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.