ITU / HDU Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Welcome to ITU / HDU at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Please speak to a member of staff before bringing children on the ward. For more information about what to expect during visiting and on discharge please visit the ICU Steps website.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are switched off.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01743 261000
Ext: 1148 (ITU) 1687 (HDU)
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Ward Manager: Carol Morris / Emily Nosek
Matron: Jane Davies (Acting)
Please note: under national guidelines there are currently restrictions on people visiting our hospitals. Please see our Coronavirus page for more information.
If visiting is required outside of these times please speak with a member of staff.