Ward 31 Children’s Assessment Unit, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Welcome to Ward 31 Children’s Assessment Unit
Please note: this is not a drop in centre – you will normally be referred to the CAU if your GP or other health professional has assessed your child and has referred you to us.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
Food is not available on the ward, however please see our restaurants and shops page for information on where to purchase refreshments.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01743 261000
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Ward Manager: Jennie Probert
Matron: Emma Dodson