Ward 18 Children’s Day Unit, Princess Royal Hospital
Welcome to Ward 18 Children’s Day Unit
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
Food is not available on the ward, however please see our restaurants and shops page for information on where to purchase refreshments.
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01952 641222
Princess Royal Hospital, Telford
Ward Manager: Lisa Gilks
Matron: Emma Dodson