Ward 22 Antenatal
Welcome to Ward 22 Antenatal
Our ward, which is made up of 2 bays and 5 en-suite siderooms, is here to look after women before delivery. Our patients normally stay for a varied amount of time depending on their needs, and for many different reasons such as being induced or being unwell during pregnancy.
The ward is always staffed with at least 2 Midwives and 1 Women’s Services Assistant at all times, and has facilities such as a large assisted bath for relaxation and a suite for reflective thinking if needed.
When visiting us at the ward we politely ask;
- That no children come on to the ward apart from siblings.
- That you make sure mobile phones are on silent.
- You avoid bringing flowers onto the ward due to hygiene reasons.
- Visitors avoid sitting on patient beds.
- There are no more than two visitors at a bedside.
- Chairs are put away at the end of each visit.
- Hand rub that is located on the main ward door is used when entering and leaving the ward. This is an important infection control measure.
If you are admitted to one of our hospitals and would like some guidance about your stay, please visit our staying with us page.